Admission to another Degree Course
Candiates who have completed a particular Degree course in a Faculty from the University, shall not be allowed to seek regular admission, in view of the fact that the students seeking fresh admission, for the first time will be deprived of the opportunity and that there is a provision for appearing at the B.A. / B.Com degree Examination through the Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University.
Candidates who have fulfilled the attendance requirement but did not appear for the examination will not be allowed to join the same class again. Similarly, candidates having appeared for the I / II / III year Examinations but detained, will also but not allowed to join the I / II / III year again. They may however appear for the respective examinations as ex-students.
STUDENTS SEEKING ADMISSION FROM ONE COLLEGE TO OTHER COLLEGE WITH IN THE JURISDICTION OF OSMANIA UNIVERSITY
- Transfers are not permissible into first year degree course.
- Transfers from one college to another college within the twin cities (Hyderabad and Secunderabad) are not permissible.
- Transfers from distance education mode to regular colleges are not permissible.
- Transfers are permitted only into II / III year of Degree Course (with due consent of Principals concerned and subject to availability of seats) within the prior approval of the University from one district to another District OR from District to City or vice-versa under the jurisdiction of OU.
- Candidates are required to pay of Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only) towards trasfer fees payable through D.D., drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University from Nationalized Banks only.
- Tranfer Applications shall not be entertained without the following:
- Consetn of the Principlas concerned
- Xerox copies of the Memorandum of Marks of I / II year Degree Course
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of 'Registrar, Osmania University'
- Transfer Applications received after the last date prescribed shall NOT be entertained.
For Transfer of Students into 2nd or 3rd Degree
Courses from other Universities
- Transfers are not permissionle in the 1st Year of the Degree Course.
- Transfer into 2nd or 3rd year of B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. courses from other universities will be considered subject to the followoing conditions.
- The Degree course which the candidate is pursuing at the parent university should have been recognized by the Osmina University.
- Candidates shall be admitted on transfer at Osmania University to the same course / combination which they have studied I in 1st / 2nd year degree course at the parent university. Change of Group / Combination / Optional is not permissble.
- Candidates are required to submit a Certified copy of the detailed syllabus of the course pursued by them at the parent university in order to establish equivalence of the subjects for considering exemption.
- Certificates to be submitted.
- Xerox copies of Memorandum of marks of I / II Year degree course of the parent university.
- Demand Draft for Rs. 1500/- (for the students seeking admission on transfer from Univesities with in the State) and Rs. 3000/- (for the students seeking admission on transfer from universities out side the state) drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University (from Nationalized banks only).
- 3.Certified copies of the syllabus of I / II degree course year studied at the parent University.